Monday, May 16, 2011

Tutorial - Kate Middleton Wedding Inspired Makeup

Hey everyone,


Just here with a tutorial for you all.


Me, myself and I loved the makeup that Kate Middleton wore to her wedding, or should I say her whole outfit - wasn't she gorgeous?
Looking at a number of images of her wedding, I attempted to recreate the eye makeup she wore as close as possible and in doing so, I managed to use about a million eyeshadows haha but in the end I think it ended up pretty close to the grey-taupe smokey look she wore.


Here is the image that I took the majority of my inspiration from:
The rights to this image belongs to: http://weddingbellsblog.com/bridal-makeup/kate-middletons-wedding-makeup-and-hair/

Here is my attempt:

Products used:
- too faced shadow insurance
- MAC paintpot in bare study
- MAC eyeshadow in blanc type
- NYX eyeshadow in toffee
- inglot eyeshadows in: 376, 434 and AMC shine 35
- MAC eyeshadow in wedge
- clinique eyeshadow in foxy
- coastal scents 78 eyeshadow and blush combo palette (light silver/grey eyeshadow)
- NYX jumbo eyeshadow pencil in black bean
- MAC chromographic pencil in nc15/nw20
- maybelline the falsies mascara
- the body shop cheek colour in 04
- revlon lipstick in soft nude
- MAC lipglass in florabundance



Tools used: - oval brush by crown brushes - MAC 239 - sigma ss252 - crease brush by crown brushes - MAC 217 - revlon flat shader - angled liner by crown brushes - QVS eyelash curler - MAC 129




Hope you guys have fun watching and if you try it yourself or have your own version, post it as a video response to mine!
Also if you have any suggestions for makeup looks or any products you want reviewed, let me know!


See you guys soon!
Emma x

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty, you did a great job re-creating :D Well done and keep up the great work X

    ReplyDelete