Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tutorial - Kristen Stewart inspired Neutral Eye and Pink Lips

ANOTHER tutorial. I have a lot of assessments coming up so Im trying to get in as many as possible before then, haha :P

This is inspired by a look Kristen Stewart wore to some fancy event (who knows which one? haha. not me, that's for sure)

It's really pretty - just a neutral eye with a really bright pink lip. My lips show up quite dull because of the stupid lighting but you get the idea.

My inspiration:

rby-kristin-stewart-de.jpg

Annnnnd! My version :)



Products used:
- too faced shadow insurance
- nude-gold pigment (it was a sample from crushcosmetics.com.au that came free with my purchase and i think it's the NYX ultra pearl mania pigment in nude but i could be wrong)
- MAC eyeshadow in wedge
- MAC eyeshadow in espresso
- MAC technakohl liner in graphblack
- maybelline the falsies mascara
- australis cheek and lip colour in flirtatious pink
- maybelline dream matte powder in cream
- MAC MSF in soft and gentle
- lucas' pawpaw ointment (as lip balm)
- clinique lipstick in extreme pink


See you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment